We provide group and individual lessons. Group lessons sizes are 4, 5 or 6 swimmers to one teacher depending on the class swimming ability.
Each child will follow an individualised programme within the group setting.
Core Aquatics will inform you when your child(ren) are ready to move to the next stage.
You will be provided with days and times that are available based on your child(ren)’s swimming ability. If the whole group has progressed at the same rate then the group will stay the same and continue to progress through the awards pathway together.
Group or individual classes?
Small group sessions allow each swimmer to develop their swimming within the sociable peer support setting. Small ratio groups deliver quicker progression through addressing individualised needs and increased confidence building.
Individual sessions allow for focused development in a tailored setting.
You will experience:
- Personalised goals for each child whether in a one to one, two to one or small group setting
- Trust building between teachers and swimmers
- Approachable and understanding team members
- Ongoing feedback from your teachers at set opportunities
- Acknowledgement of achievement (through both Core Aquatics Award of Achievement and the STA International Learn to Swim Programme awards)
Full payment information is in our terms and conditions in the footer of our website. All payments are paid in advance of the ten week terms. Missed lessons are non-refundable.
We have a front of house team member at each site.