Core Aquatics Offers
Core Aquatics acknowledge that as an adult swimmer you could be wanting lessons to improve your stamina or start as a complete beginner wishing to develop water confidence. Speak to us about your goals!
- An honest approach and understanding of your goals is the first step on your swimming journey with us!
- We would be delighted to support you in achieving your goals in your time, your way. Adult only lessons are offered in the form of one to one, two to one or within small groups.
- An initial consultation (phone or email) is offered to fully understand your goals.
- Your teacher will have understand your goals prior to your first lessons and warmly welcome you to Core Aquatics on the day.
- Upon enquiry please state whether you have a preference for a male or female teacher and we will try to be as accommodating as possible.
The West Bridgford Academy, Loughborough Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7FA
Charnwood College, Thorpe Hill, Loughborough, LE11 4SQ
Adults and children classes operate at different times. For adult lesson times and days please contact us directly.
Please use the above address above for the Location / Sat Nav.
Class sizes will include either four, five or six adults per class depending on the swimming ability of the swimmers. Each adult will follow an individualised programme within the group setting.
For further information please see our terms and conditions in our website footer.
Full payment information is in our terms and conditions in the footer of our website. All payments are paid in advance of the ten week terms.
Please note no payment will equal no lesson.
Payment will be required prior to the start of each term/your first swimming lesson with us. If you do not turn up or payment is not received then an additional £5 late payment fee per swimmer will be added to your fee. If payment is still not received or you do not show again, then your place will be offered to someone else.
We have a front of house team member who will at the entrance of each site to collect outstanding payments, new starter forms, purchase our hats and take any messages for Nicole.