Core Aquatics require swimmers to have had their inoculations prior to starting
Baby and toddler guidelines
- Parent/guardian and child to participate together
- Learning through songs and games and varied activities
- Introducing the child to the basic skills necessary for a strong swimming foundation
- Enjoyable learning environment
All teachers are trained to STA/Swim England or equivalent guidelines for infants. Core Aquatics are constantly updating their knowledge and teaching methods in line with the latest in early childhood development to make sure your child receives the best aquatic education possible
Benefits of early years aquatics
- Develops socialisation
- Introduces 'taking turns'
- Enhances 'following directions'
- Introduces and reinforces water safety habits
- Supports independence
- Builds self esteem and confidence
- Develops motor and communication skills
Safety - A safe child is a supervised child
- Important to teach water safety from a young age
- Transferable safety knowledge from swimming lessons to holidays, open water and water parks
- Responsibility of the parent/guardian and swimming teacher to educate children to not run, play on steps, throw objects at others, regardless of age and swimming ability
- Understand that babies/toddlers cannot discern danger
- Swimming lessons are an investment in your child’s water safety
Full payment information is in our terms and conditions in the footer of our website. All payments are paid in advance of the ten week terms. Missed lessons are non-refundable.
We have a front of house team member at each site.